Use HP Laptop Battery need pay attention to some matters:
1. Carefulnessly read narrate book of battery,use commendatory battery.
2. Research whether the electric appliance and the HP Laptop Battery
contact elements is whether clean, when necessity clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
3.When non-adult custody, doní»t let the child replace the battery, compact battery like AAA should be placed at somewhere the child can't attain.
4.Don't mix up new and old batteries or put different model batteries together.
5. Don't try to make HP Laptop Battery
rebirth use of hotting up, charging,or other way.
6. Don't let battery short circuit.
7. Don't hot up HP laptop battery
or loss it in water.
8. Don't strip HP Laptop Battery.
9. Electro-adapter should be cut switch after use.
10.HP Laptop Battery
shoud be take off from adapter when it is long time no use .
11.HP Laptop Battery Battery should be stocked in cool and dry places.
How to extend your HP Laptop Battery life?
Here are several steps you can take to insure that you get maximum performance from your HP Laptop Battery
Breaking In New HP Laptop Battery
- new battery come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new HP Laptop Battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
Preventing the Memory Effect to HP Laptop Battery
- Keep your HP Laptop Battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the Memory Effect.
Keep Your HP Laptop Battery
Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
Exercise Your HP Laptop Battery
- Do not leave your Laptop Battery
dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
HP Laptop Battery
Storage - If you don't plan on using the HP Laptop Battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.